Event Details ENG
EVENT DETAILS This Evening Chanting and meditation session is a beautiful and powerful way to connect with your inner peace
Event Details ENG
This Evening Chanting and meditation session is a beautiful and powerful way to connect with your inner peace and compassion. We will begin with the chanting session, using ancient Buddhist suttas (Suthra) to clear the mind and develop an understanding of Buddha’s teachings. Then, we will move into a loving-kindness meditation, where we will cultivate feelings of love, compassion, and goodwill for ourselves, our loved ones, and all beings.
This session is open to all experience levels; no prior meditation experience is necessary. You will simply need to bring an open mind.
Benefits of Buddhist Chanting & Loving-Kindness Meditation
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Improves focus and concentration
- Promotes feelings of peace and well-being
- Increases compassion and empathy
- Improves sleep quality
What to Expect
- We will begin with a short introduction to Buddhist chanting.
- We will then chant together for 25 – 30 minutes.
- After the Evening chanting, we will practice loving-kindness meditation.
- We will conclude the session with a brief discussion and Q&A.
What we Chant
- Karaniya metta sutta (Discours on Loving-kindness)
- Some parts of Sathipattana Sutta (Four foundations of mindfulness)
Sathipattana Sutta (The Four Foundations of Mindfulness) (click on the link to view the web page of Sathipattana Sutta)
Meeting Id: 918 5456 6205
This Evening, Chanting and meditation will be a wonderful spiritual experience for you.
We welcome you all to participate in this spiritual Event.
For More details
Phone: (714) 884-3894 | 714 900 3095
2 (saturday) EST – 2 (saturday) EST(GMT+01:00) View in my time